When we share, everyone wins.
by Creative Commons Corporation
Info for Oct. 22th’s event:
Time: 8:00 – 10:00 P.M.
Location: UnitedSky cafe
Topic: Free style with no topics
Note: Not need for registration
The resume is made on 2016/09/11 for an internal vacancy.
Tools in use are:
1. Hardware: Sony Alpha 7K
2. Softwares: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, Adobe Photoshop 2015 CC, Universal Document Converter
0. This is the documentation of the event “Houhai Sat. Night English Corner”, published on Douban.com by user “IAMEVANHE”.
- The event is designed with these principles (and hence actions):
- That the event is non-profit
- That the event is for advanced English speakers, which is relised by:
- That the event is held at a cafe shop, which means most participants can support themselves economically in SZ.
- That the description is written in English, which means most participants can read English
- That the event is for people living in Nanshan district, not only in Houhai, achieved by:
- That The location is near Houhai metro station
- The the event is strangers and privacy friendly, made possible by:
- The location is a public one, not a private one
- There is no need to register for coming to the event
- That the event is spontaneous, because:
- The timing is fixed
- The location is fixed (noted on 2016/09/10: not fixed yet)
- The discount from the shop is fixed (noted on 2016/09/10: no discount yet)
- That the event is healthy and relaxing, because:
- The timing ranges from 20:00 – 22:00 PM
- Below is the documentation of the event:
- 2016/09/03, the first event, with 4 people at Salad Tower. The drinks there are too healthy.
- 2016/09/10, the second event, with 9 people at UnitedSky. UnitedSky seems to be a great choice for the fixed location.
- 2016/09/17, the third event, with 9 people at UnitedSky, again, which is meant to be the default location of the event.
- 2016/09/24, the fourth event, assisted by B., is with aprox. 15 attendees with the time and location fixed.
- 2016/10/01, the fifth event has 5 people, with, again, fixed time and location.
- 2016/10/08, the sixth event has 8 people, with again, fixed time and location.
PS: This is a mobile friendly re-post.
To have a British accent, one needs to have a series of “British English Accent” practices in his or her life.
The practices can be using British accent or consuming British accent stuffs.
I can share a few British accent stuffs that I consume. As for the chances of using British accent, well, be creative, and come up with your own methodology.
The stuffs I want to share is called Youtube:
- GradeA UnderA
- The Economist the magazine
- Derren Brown
- Queen Elizabeth the second in The British Monarchy
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Click on the links, and you will know what I mean.